You've made the decision to remodel your home, add square footage, replace an old existing roof, change or update a kitchen, bathroom or just paint. But you may not be prepared for the true cost of the project/s. On many of the home remodeling shows the projects don't seem to be that costly, so this is how you've budgeted for yours.
Unfortunately, we live in Southern California where the cost of living is much higher than in other parts of the country or in Canada, where many of these shows are produced. How can you afford to do this without going through your savings? Should you go to your bank and take out a loan? Or a second on your mortgage? Where to you begin?
Did you realize that your contractor may have the solution to your problem? Actually, many of the potential customers who call Remodeling California Inc. to get information about our company also ask us if we can help provide a financing program for their desired project. There are a variety of financing programs that can help you get the funds you need for what you wish to achieve in your home. Starting from refinancing your home to getting an equity line of credit to much easier and faster ways, here are a few options;
- Unsecured Loans
- As your contractor, we at Remodeling California Inc. would come to your home to give you an estimate for your project. Let's assume that you wish to go ahead with it, but you do not have all the funds required. We will have you fill out a simple and quick application and we will then call one of the banks that we work with. With the help of the lender we will discuss the different plan options depending on the amount of money needed, length of payback time and interest rate that you best feel comfortable with. In addition, the bank will need to know other basic information, SS#, annual income, number of years at your present address, etc. Within a short time, while we wait on the phone, the lender will get back to you as to whether the loan application is approved or denied. It's that quick and easy.
- Energy Efficient or "Hero" Programs
- These are easy to get approved for, however they can only be used on solar panels, new windows, roof, etc. Any home improvement that enhances energy savings.
- Work Programs and Personal Banking
- Financing programs may also be available through one's employment.
- Credit Cards
- Most licensed contractors will accept credit cards as well. You don't have to pay for home improvement projects with cash only. This means that if an unexpected problem occurs i.e., a leaking roof that needs repairs or replacement due to weather and age, instead of waiting until the money can be saved, the roof can be fixed immediately using a credit card.
These are some of the ways that the homeowner can get available funds for needed projects. By calling us at 800-724-9946 we will be happy to come to give you an estimate, free of charge, and help to get you approved, on the spot, for a home improvement loan that will fit your needs. Please check us out online at www.remodelingcalifornia.com.